Search This Blog

05 March 2017

Be A Real Gentleman ๐Ÿ˜Ž


My son once asked, "Mommy, what is a gentleman?"

So I explained to him...

A gentleman is a guy who treat others in a proper and respectful manner, he takes pride as a man, he treats women with respect and kindness. He is polite, refined and well-mannered.

My son replied, "Am I a gentleman?"

I laughed and said.."Yes you are, darling! you are already a little gentleman when you hold the door for an old lady and gave way to the ladies in the lift many times, i heard you said.."Ladies First.." Welldone son! Keep it up! Mommy is very proud of you. :)

At such a young age, you have display how a man should treat a woman, no wonder you are so popular in school and always surrounded by girls.Lol.:D

Blogger Mommywarrior77

No comments:

Post a Comment