Search This Blog

02 March 2017

A Beautiful Day - Spread Love & Kindness! ๐Ÿ’“


 I made someone happy today !!! :))))

There is this old uncle who sell fruits at our market, he always give me extra fruits and charge me cheaper. I really appreciate his kindness and generosity so I bought him Kopi siew-dai (not so sweet, in case he can't take too much sugar) on my way to school to fetch my son. He was alittle surprised but very happy to accept the coffee and he thank me countless times. Hence, it takes so little to make someone happy, the smile on his face is priceless and it makes me feel happy too! :)


An auntie who was at his stall walked up to me and said, "You are very kind, girl.. God bless you." I smiled and wish her a good day. Wow! I think I will be eating more fruits from now onwards.Lol!


Kindness is a 2-way traffic, when you are nice to people, others will be nice to you. It's that simple! :)


That is how I teach my children..There is so much we can do to spread love & kindness anytime, anyday and many ways. It always makes me feel good when I spread alittle kindness.:)


Have a wonderful day folks..Cheerio! ;)


Blogger Mommywarrior77


No comments:

Post a Comment