Search This Blog

27 December 2022

Review - QINGO Singapore




Fruits are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals that contains high fiber, antioxidants and potassium that keep us healthy. Studies have shown that regular fruits consumption (in moderation) promote health benefits that can boost our immunity, gut health, digestive system and reduce the risk of chronic diseases. It's no wonder...
"An apple a day, keeps the doctor away!" 


I love fruits and I enjoy different kind of fruits any day! It's a great, nutritious quick snack and taking fruits have been a part of my daily diet for years. Fruits like my favorite Strawberries, Mangoes and Cherries are refreshing, good for the skins and lightens up my mood, so for me, "A fruit a day keeps the blues away!😊

I recently tried some exotic fruits from Qingo Singapore.

QINGO is a reliable fruit retailer and distributor that supply a wide variety of fresh fruits from all over the world. They believe the commitment to provide fresh, great-tasting and premium quality fruits at affordable price.

🍎 Fast / Express Delivery
🍎 Freshness Certified and Great Taste
🍎 High Grade and Premium Quality
🍎 Wide Varieties Fruits Choices
🍎 Affordable Rates
                                                         
                  A Fruity Delight! :)


Wow! This is the first time I tried the Hawthorn Berry, they look so cute like mini apples. Crunchy, not too sweet and slightly sour with an astringent taste, I like it! I rarely find these in our supermarkets, so now I know where to get these rare exotic fruits.
 

My favorite is the Kyoho Grapes. They are sweet, seedless and every piece of the grape is firm and fleshy. (I love them chilled)


These Millennium Cherry Tomatoes are fresh,so juicy and my kids love them too, you can add some for breakfast and your favorite salad. 
                      

            

             Freshness & Sweetness! :)

I love these sweet, seedless mini Tangerines, you can literally pop a few in one go! Yummy... I hardly eat Persimmon fruits, but these are tasty, not overly soft and natural sweetness.

             

Overall, my family and I enjoyed the fruits, I'm satisfied with the freshness and taste! The fruits were neatly packed and delivered on schedule too.

Personally, I love the wide range of fruit choices on their website that makes it so convenient to order different type of seasonal fruits, it's like a one-stop store to get all the fresh fruits and groceries you need! Perfect for busy moms like me. Recommended and thumbs up!πŸ‘

It's the festive season now and Chinese New Year is just weeks away. Time to do some New Year shopping and fruity treats, basket hampers are wonderful gifts for family & loved ones.

P.S : I'm a big supporter of local brands, products and businesses, I believe many offer great values, quality, and good services.

Check out their website for more product categories, latest updates and promotions.
 
Location
60 Kakit Bukit Pl, Lobby B.
Eunos Techpark, #07-09
Singapore 415979.
Phone : (65) 6970 6689

Connect with QINGO 

Enjoy the daily dose of fruity greatness...
"Eat Healthy and Stay Healthy! "


 


*Disclaimer : This blog review is a sponsored collaboration with QINGO Singapore. All thoughts and opinions expressed are based on my personal experience. - Written By Mommywarrior77©️ (Mandy Law)





12 comments:

  1. Thats lovely! Niceeee.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt! Fruits is always good! πŸ₯°πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

      Delete
  2. I love fruits too, thx for sharing.:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Tina! Happy to share my review.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ§‘

      Delete
  4. Great blog.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog. Cheers!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰✌️

      Delete
    2. Marianne AnneDecember 27, 2022

      The fruits look fresh, will try some. Thanks Mandy.:)

      Delete
    3. Yeah, go try some..we love them! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

      Delete
  5. Love yr blog.♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Drew, thanks for checking out my blog.Cheers! 😎πŸ₯°πŸ§‘

      Delete

follow me on instagram follow me on facebook follow me on pinterest follow me on Twitter