Search This Blog

12 May 2018

I Wrote My Songs ๐ŸŽผ



I feel very honored to be invited to a launch party last evening. It was a private event, strictly by invitation so I brought my sister along since we both love Chinese Pop Music.๐Ÿ˜˜

Last year, I took part in a Song Writing Contest organized by SGSW [ๆˆ‘ๅ†™ๆˆ‘็š„ๆญŒ 2017] I'm happy to contribute my work and be part of this music event. For the record, over 450 songs (including my songs) were submitted last year and only 1 winner for this contest. I finally met the winner in person when he sang his song with his keyboard on stage last evening...

It was a touching, sad love song [่ฏทไฝ ่ฎฐๅพ—ๆˆ‘] and I like it! ๐Ÿ˜ Personally, if any songs that connect your emotions, touches your heart..a song that can make you cry, laugh and the lyrics stay in your head...That's a good song/music in my opinion.๐Ÿ˜Ž


It was a nice outdoor party held at the Roof Garden of Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre (SCCC). We enjoyed great live music performance and the beautiful evening sceneries around, food and drinks were provided as well..What an awesome party! ๐Ÿ‘



Music is my passion! I love writing my songs, playing my guitar, ukulele and drums. I shall submit my new song when it's completed.๐Ÿ˜‰

I hope more people will support our local talents and musicians. Who knows there could be many more local talents like JJLin and Stefanie Sun for the Chinese music industry.

Winning the contest is secondary to me..I just wanna' write my songs, let music be my voice and let my songs be heard...Anyway, win or lose, it doesn't really matter, because in the end, I still gain another experience...Well, at least the panel of judges have heard my songs,lol..so, may the best man/song wins!๐Ÿ˜‰

Till then, I'll update my new blog soon, do stick around folks..Cheers! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅ‚

Blogger Mommywarrior77

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the event was fun. You should share your songs on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,thanks for your comment..I have shared my songs with my friends and may upload them on youtube later.;)

      Delete

follow me on instagram follow me on facebook follow me on pinterest follow me on Twitter