Search This Blog

24 July 2024

5 Things I Love About Taylor Swift 🫶



Taylor Swift, a mega global name in the music & entertainment industry, the pop queen is a legendary icon that made a deep impact and inspired many around the world! From kids, teens, adults and beyond, Taylor Swift has a massive fan base from all ages.

I am a proud swiftie and I absolutely love her music! My personal favorite albums are, Reputation (2017) Lover (2019) and her latest album, The Tortured Poets Department - TTPD (2024) 
       
                           
                    (*Video credit to Tayfield Tiktok)

Her songs are uplifting, inspiring, impactful and high vibration. The lyrics are so relatable and it hits hard for those who experienced similar situations, her songs can sometimes make you smile, cry, inspired, feeling empowered and energised!🔥 (..and it's ooh, whoa, oh..it's a cruel summer!🎶 ) Her music gets me through the challenging times.

Yeah! I am a hardcore fan and you will see me wearing a Taylor Swift hoodie, tees, random friendship bracelets and accessories on the streets...😁

       

 (*My Eras Tour Shadow Box. Gonna' hang it up after the final touch!😉 )

Besides her liberal music style, her sweet appearance, charm, fashion sense and her ethereal beauty captured many hearts.😍

Her stage presence is enchanting and magical. She's beautiful, gorgeous, talented and cute too, lol..Seriously, it's really hard not to love Taylor Swift for what she do! 😃 But of course, every one has different music taste and preferences but for me, she will always be my top favorite music artist.(Well ok..I have a soft spot for cuteness!lol🤭)
 
               

Music is my passion and I enjoy pop music since my teen years. I love and admire many artists and celebrities today, but I feel more connected to Taylor Swift's music and here are some facts that I love about Taylor Swift.😎

5 Things I Love About Taylor Swift :

1) Being True and Standing Up For Herself 
(*Song : Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me ) 

If you have listened to her albums over the years, many of her songs are about her romantic relationships, heartbreaks, bullies, betrayal, reputations etc...These are realities, life experiences that many can relate and resonate. Hence, her music connects people to a deeper level. 

Taylor express her emotions in a creative way to convey her past experience through music.

2) Strength and Resilience
(*Song : I Can Do It With A Broken Heart)

This song made me feel very emotional, I couldn't imagine what Taylor went through to write a song with such strong lyrics. Everyone has their own story and most of us have been through some tough times and challenges that we don't talk about openly...

Taylor took a break from the media and she came back stronger and cooler than ever!!! Life isn't all shining and glamorous as what the world sees, even while she was dealing and processing her emotions, she picked herself up, fight through and keep standing strong! That to me, is real power, strength and resilience!💓

        

3) Diligence and Good Work Ethics

It is impressive to release so many songs in an album. Taylor has been traveling continuously to different countries for her Eras Tour and every concert is over 3hours long. That requires good stamina, focus and concentration. Taylor presents her best performance to her fans professionally in every show. She truly deserves immersive glamour, fame, multiple awards and success for her passion, dedications and years of hard work.
 
       

4) Fearless and Bold Personality (*Song : Shake It Off )

Most people would choose to stay silent and hold back their thoughts & opinions in fear of being judged and criticized by society and social circles. They will try to fit in, to feel included, but I guess, to each their own! 😊
 
In my opinion, it takes alot of courage and confidence to be authentic, to stand on your beliefs and to speak your mind freely. 
 
Taylor Swift speaks to the world like a story teller, she is upfront and candid about her life experience, though some lyrics may be a little 'unfiltered', but that's what I like about her, (You slayed it, girl!😘) She keep it real, genuine and truthful about who she is, not what the world wants her to be..and I respect that! 👍

    


5) Kindness and Generosity 

We all know that Taylor has donated millions of funds to different organisations and helping the less fortunate families. She rewards her team/crews generously in every Eras Tour. 
 
In this surreal and competitive world today, kindness and generosity is getting rare and underrated. Many people feel unappreciated and unvalued, so any act of kindness and generosity should be applauded and recognised.

            

...I value talents, creativity, and I appreciate good music..and with an amazing personality, that is a huge bonus! 
 
Without a doubt, Taylor Swift is indeed an inspiration for many and a great asset to the world...and "Long Live All The Magic We Made!"

So, what's your favorite Taylor Swift's album? Are you a Swiftie? 🥰🫶


*Remarks :
This exclusive blog is dedicated to all the Swifties around the world!🫶 #swiftiesforever By Author : Mandy Law (aka Mommywarrior77)




14 comments:

  1. Good article! 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for checking out my blog! 😉🥰🧡

      Delete
  2. I like 1989 and lover. Swiftie fr KL.:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greeting Shelly, thanks for sharing your fav! 😘😎👍

      Delete
  3. Wow! My nieces are swifties too. Cool shadow box! 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Obby.. My kids are swifties too! 😊😎✌️

      Delete
  4. Terry_BenzJuly 24, 2024

    Love your blog! Thanks for posting this.🫶🫶🫶

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for lovely comment! 🥰😊💓

      Delete
  5. Hihi, swiftie from sg. Red & TTPD ❣️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sihui, that's cool..Thanks for sharing! 🥰😘👍

      Delete
  6. Awesome blog! Love it! #swifties4ever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for checking out my blog, glad you like it! 😊😎💓

      Delete
  7. Good work! We need more ppl like you! ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for your kind remarks! Peace & love! 🥰😎🫶

      Delete