Search This Blog

13 September 2022

Ginza Xiaoma @Ngee Ann City, Orchard Road



If you are a fashionista who loves shopping, getting new apparels and accessories is always a pleasure! :)

I'm obsessed with bags! Well, you can never have too many handbags, right ladies?😉

Personally, I value product authenticity, the chic designs and fine craftsmanship. A high quality, exquisite designer bag does make an impression, especially in the business and corporate world.

When I was doing outdoor sales many years back, I had the opportunities to meet many CEO and HOD from different organizations. The first thing they noticed is my outfit and my bag before I formally introduced myself...and I managed to close the deals smoothly.

So my conclusion is...Yes! The type of bag you carry make an impact. A designer handbag holds a sense of prestige, it determines social status, it express personal fashion sense and boost your confidence with an empowered presence. I have to admit that it feels different to carry a stylish designer handbag, it's like driving a posh car with a sense of accomplishment...after all, everyone loves to own some lavish and fanciful possessions.

Today, designer handbag is a lifestyle accessory in our modern society for people from all walks of life.

A gorgeous, designer handbag like Birkin is made with high grade genuine leather and delicate craftsmanship. Hence, they are much durable with strong influential reputation, popularity and a rich heritage. Many customers/buyers from all over the world collect designer handbags and accessories as an investment for its timeless and immeasurable value in the resale market.

Ginza Xiaoma @Takashimaya


Ginza Xiaoma is one of the most prestigious Hermès boutique in Asia that specialized in luxury designer handbags. Their business has expanded to Hong-Kong and Singapore. 

The new boutique in Singapore is located at Takashimaya/Ngee Ann City, Orchard Road. You can find a rare collection of high quality, authentic, coveted Hermès handbags, such as Birkin, Kelly, other apparels, accessories and more...

Ginza Xiaoma is established in the fashion apparel industry and their expertise includes, buying, selling and consigning / trade-in rare Hermès handbags and accessories, offering attractive rates with a hassle-free procedure.

Classy & Elegant Showroom...

The luxurious boutique is cozy, spacious with an elegant ambiance. The designer handbags are presented neatly on the display shelves and each handbag is carefully checked to ensure the best quality and condition.




I love shopping in a less crowded, relaxing environment like this, and I prefer a little privacy...That way, I can take my time to choose the perfect handbag that I like, it allows me to find out more information of different handbags and their service standards.



The staff are professional and well-trained with good knowledge. They are friendly, polite and provide excellent customer service. Customers would feel welcomed and enjoy a pleasant shopping experience.

It's all about the bag! :)



Hermès is one of my top favorite designer brands. Their handbags are sophisticated, stylish and high quality. I love the outstanding, bold, vibrant colors that made the handbags so lively and fashionable.

A handbag is a highly visible fashion accessory that we keep our important personal belongings for work and leisure, so it's wise to get a good quality, valuable handbag in the long run..and great things are worth investing!


If you are looking for new luxury handbags, buying as a gift or for personal collection... Make a trip to their boutique and chat with the experts.

Check out their website/online store for more information and handbags collection.

"Happiness Is A Perfect Bag...and Every Girl Deserves To Own A Designer Handbag!"




Boutique Location :

391B Orchard Road, 
Ngee Ann City, Tower B Office #23-05/06 
Singapore 238874.
Phone: (+65) 6530 3529


Connect with Ginza Xiaoma 
Website | Instagram  Facebook                                                  

 

*Remark : This blog article is a sponsored/paid collaboration with Ginza Xiaoma Singapore. Written by - Mommywarrior77©️ (Mandy Law)





16 comments:

  1. Shannon DawnSeptember 13, 2022

    ^^ Nice bags, love Hermes too.Thanks for sharing.😊♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure to share.. thanks for checking out my blog.😊🥰

      Delete
  2. Love your blog, good content! 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely feedback.Cheers! 😘🥰

      Delete
  3. I agree! Me also a bag lover.hee..=D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,lol..maybe we should go shopping together! 😊😉

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. Cheers! 🥰😊❤️

      Delete
  5. Hi Mandy, love yr blog. Learning alot fr your posts.:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for checking out my blog..glad you find the content useful..Stick around! 🥰😊

      Delete
  6. Cool.. Welldone!😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. amazing post! ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pamela, thanks for checking out my blog. Cheers! 😊😘

      Delete

follow me on instagram follow me on facebook follow me on pinterest follow me on Twitter