Search This Blog

05 December 2020

Product Review - Origin Mattress Singapore🌜




Getting enough sleep is important to improve general health and well-being. A good pillow provide comfort, maintain optimal spinal alignment and promote good night sleep. 


Doctors recommend at least 8 hours of sleep everyday. Research have shown that poor sleeping habits and bad sleeping postures can lead to health problems such as, sleep deprivation, aggravate neck/back pain, poor concentration, stress, fatigue and insomnia etc... 



I recently tried the Origin Superior Coolmax®️ Latex Pillow from Origin Mattress Singapore.




I noticed I fall asleep faster, the pillow is soft but firm. It has a cooling touch and gives a good support for the head, neck and shoulders. I don't toss and turn that much now and I fall into deep sleep throughout the night. Some days, I would snug in bed a little longer cos' the pillow is so smooth and comfy. I love that it's natural latex, lightweight and it has a removable pillow cover.(*Easy for cleaning) 




The products in Origin Mattress Singapore are designed for comfort, wellness and improve sleep quality. 

They provide : 
 ✔ Same Day Delivery 
 ✔ Product of Germany 
 ✔ Premium Quality 
 ✔ 2 Year Warranty (For Pillow) 
 ✔ Hypoallergenic & Antibacterial 

Check out their website for more products information. 


Pillows and mattress can affect health greatly. A poor pillow can caused discomfort, chronic pain, and bad posture in a long run. If you often wake up with stiffness or bodyache... I would strongly recommend their products. Invest a good pillow/mattress might solve the problem. Personally, I feel the difference after using it for about a week and I love my new pillow! 


As most of you know I'm a night owl,(lol😁) I stay up late many nights to do my writing assignments but with the Origin Coolmax Pillow, I look forward to an early restful night and I am out like a light! 😴




Indeed with good quality sleep, I woke up feeling fresher, recharged and energetic in the morning. No more stiff neck or shoulder aches now and I'm really happy with the product!👍 



Everyone deserves a good night rest, prioritizing quality sleep is a good self care! Get a premium pillow today and say goodbye to counting sheep. Sleep well and sweet dreams!🌜💤 


*Payment is brought to you by Liquid Gateway and check out the article on The Best 8 Pillows In Singapore


(This review is a sponsorship collaboration with Origin Mattress Singapore and Best In Singapore. The blog contents are based on my honest opinions and personal experience)


Origin Mattress Singapore

Best In Singapore 


6 comments:

  1. Great reviews and good information!
    🙂👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog. Cheerio! 😘😉❤

      Delete
  3. Love your blog! Thanks for sharing.;-)

    ReplyDelete