Search This Blog

18 November 2020

Food Review - Uncle Tony's PizzaπŸ•



Pizza is one of the most popular food in the world. Kids, adults and almost everyone love them! They are delicious, flavorful and affordable. Pizza is my all time favorite food, I could have them any day cos' you can't really go wrong with pizza...


If you are a hardcore pizza lover like me, allow me to introduce you one of my favorite pizza in town! 

We had a savory pizza feast from Uncle Tony's Pizza last weekend. The food arrived fast and on time, they are neatly packed and just by looking at these luscious pizza makes me drool.(lol) 


My favorite is the classic Hawaiian 12" and the BBQ Chicken 12". The texture is chewy and crispy, the ingredients are fresh and the best part is the generous toppings on each pizza! Personally, I love my pizza with lots of cheese, meats and pineapples. Uncle Tony's serve my kind of pizza! The flavor is blended nicely and you can taste the rich compound flavors in every bite! Delizioso...you can't stop at just one slice!






At Uncle Tony's Pizza, they offer affordable and good tasting pizza. They uses premium mozzarella cheese and authentic Italian tomato sauce. They provide 1Hour Express Delivery Islandwide to ensure the pizzas are hot and fresh on arrival. The signature pizza with their secret recipe sauce by Chef Tony is a must-try for pizza lovers. 

                      


There are different pizza flavors and finger food such as, Meatballs, Chicken Wings, Fish Fingers and more... My little ones love the Golden Mozzarella Sticks, and the Honey Mustard Prawns is a must try! They are so good and addictive, paired with the dipping sauce.(Mmmm!) Check out their website for the latest pizza promotions, value deals and bundles.


Overall, I'm satisfied with the food and the good customer service. It was an enjoyable feast for my family. This may be the first time I tried Uncle Tony's Pizza but definitely won't be the last! I would recommend to my friends and readers.πŸ‘



If you are planning a pizza party, movie nights or too tired to cook? Why not grab some pizzas today! Netflix & Pizza is a perfect date night!😍


*Payment is brought to you by Liquid Gateway and if you are interested to find out more, check out the article on Best 10 Online Payment Getways In Singapore for more information. 


Uncle Tony's Pizza

Best In Singapore


(This review is a sponsorship collaboration with Uncle Tony's Pizza and Best In Singapore, the blog contents are based on my honest opinions and personal experience.)



5 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love pizza too.πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I love pizza too.πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are irresistible! Lol..πŸ˜„☺

      Delete
  3. Nice post, lovely pix!��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rachel,thanks for checking out my blog.😘😊

      Delete

follow me on instagram follow me on facebook follow me on pinterest follow me on Twitter