Search This Blog

21 February 2020

6️⃣ Things I Can't Live Without


Have you ever thought about what are the things that you can't live without? I thought this is a fun topic to blog about. Well, let's not talk about the basic survival things, like oxygen, food, water, shelters, clothings and money that everyone needs...Aside from those, there are some things that I definitely can't live without!


1. MY 2 SWEETHEARTS
My children are everything to me. They are my strength, my joy, my hope and my world. I am blessed and thankful to have them. They give me the reason to live and to stay strong. Sometimes they made me really mad and even broke my heart, but I will always love them to the moon and back! 





2. DREAMS / GOALS
Dreams and goals are important reminders to help me stay focused, motivated and to strive better everyday. Life without a dream/goal is like a ship with no destinations. 
I believe everyone has a purpose in life and to do something big. I would not want to be waking up every day, not knowing what I should do with my life and live with regrets later. No way!


3. LOVE
Love comes in many forms. Relationships, friendships, kindness, compassion, humanity and self-worth etc.. If there isn't love, the riches of life are worthless, it's hard to live a happy and fulfilling life without love. With love, all things are possible and I do believe love will keep us alive! 
(Oh..did I mentioned that I'm a hopeless romantic too?๐Ÿ˜)





4. MUSIC
I need music everyday! Yes, I've said that many times in my blogs. Music makes me feel alive, energetic and it inspired me to stay positive about my passions. It helped me get through those bad times and rough days. I remember blasting all the catchy love songs and crying my heart out after my first break-up! It felt better, isn't it? Yep! Music is a great therapy indeed. No doubt! 

 
Music is a language that connects people too. I made a lot of friends around the world who share the same interests. I can't live without music for sure! I've been playing music since high school and I can talk about music all day! I could listen to my favorite playlists over and over again. Singing in the bathroom is my daily ritual anyway. Haha! I guess music flows through my veins.


5. MOBILE PHONES / LAPTOP
Let's face it! Our generation is so attached to the latest technology and social media. The mobile phone is a very important tool to connect people.


We use it everyday to chat, send text messages, read news, check emails, take pictures/videos & selfies and upload them on social media. Omg! I would feel so weird and lost if I don't have my phones or laptop with me and the biggest nightmare is when the battery is flat!!! I sleep with my phones every night, tell me I'm not the only one! LOL! ๐Ÿ˜‚


(By the way, my laptop of 5 years broke down recently and I rushed down to the store to get a new laptop the next day. It's so good to be blogging with my new lappy and get all the job done!)


6. CHOCOLATES !!!
Oh yeah!...I know chocolates are so sinful and fattening but they are sooooo hard to resist, especially when you have sweet tooth like me or
 sugar rush syndrome most days. Mmmm...Chocolate is a delicious cure for a bad day! It does make everything better and sweeter!...๐Ÿฅฐ


So what are some things that you can't live without? Share with me and comment below. 



The Mommywarrior77 Blog™️ is honored to be featured in the list of Top Singapore Bloggers 2020 by Edarabia.com Truly grateful for the recognition. Thank you and much love! ☺️๐Ÿ˜˜





4 comments:

  1. Nice writing,I love it! :)
    I need my books,coffee, my dog & car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love it Sara and thanks for sharing!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰☺️

      Delete
  2. Very entertaining, good job!
    Wine
    IPhone
    Music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...Thank you so much! Oh wine...that's a good one!๐Ÿ˜ƒ☺️

      Delete