Search This Blog

28 November 2019

Embrace Your Ambition! ⭐



Some of the best things that I love being a parent is watching my kids grow and teaching them about life.


Having a conversation with a child can be fun and interesting. I love talking to kids because they remind me that life can be so simple and joyful, even a kiss, a hug or a candy can make them so happy! Indeed, you don't have to be rich or famous to be happy.


I believe good communication is the key ingredient in positive parenting. Not only you get to understand your kids better, but it also built strong bonding and trust.


The mind of a child is full of curiosity about the world every day. I always encourage my kids to express themselves, don't be afraid to try, to speak up and ask questions. Life is a learning journey and in my opinion, there are no such things as dumb questions!


I had a nice conversation with my son today...Since it's school holiday, we have more time to sit down to play some board games and chit-chatting. As we were talking about school life, his friends, dreams and ambition, etc..


My 8yo boy asked, "Mommy, what is your ambition when you were a kid?"

Hmmm, it suddenly brought me back to my school days when this question was an essay topic in English class. Omg! that seems so long ago, lol but anyways, I still remember what my ambition was when I was his age. 

I actually have a long ambition list...
I dreamt to become a singer, musician, counselor, artist, fashion designer but my biggest ambition is to be a Lawyer. I've always admired lawyers when they speak with intelligence to uphold the law and justice. Hey! even my name has a "LAW" in it. 😁




But well, I guess life has other plans. Today, though I'm not a lawyer, nor a designer but it doesn't matter because everyone should set goals and pursue their dreams. I know nobody likes to fail but even if you don't achieve the goals, that's OK! At least you tried and you'll still learn something along the way.


I remember a great quote that I read earlier, "Money follows the people. People should follow their dreams!" That makes perfect sense! I totally agree.

As the dialogue continues... I asked my little guy, "What do you want to be when you grow up? 

To my surprise, he replied, "I want to be just like you, Mommy!" Awww...I was really stunned! It is a moment of joy when your child sees you as his/her role model. I don't want to react too dramatic but I was smiling in my heart as I'm writing this!



As a blogger, I blog to express and to inspire. I believe positive words do make a huge impact! Therefore, good communication is truly important in parenting. (I know my son will be reading all my blogs, he's my biggest fan!πŸ˜‰)



As parents, it's our duty to guide, to support and encourage our children to believe in themselves! Talk to the kids and communicate often, it's a great way to discover their strength and potential. Teach them to follow their dreams and understand the value of life.



To every child out there...Embrace Your Ambition and Shine! 🌞


Blogger Mommywarrior77



No comments:

Post a Comment