Search This Blog

24 April 2019

Knowledge Is Power! (Never Stop Learning) πŸ“š


Let's face it! In this society and the generation that we are living today, competition is everywhere around us...In school, at work, in a job interview, etc. Therefore, learning is essential for everyone! Good education systems and resources are very important for our future generations. 


In my opinion, competitions aren't always negative and stressful... Sometimes, it can be a form of motivation to strive better. Everyone aims for the best and no one like to fail. The more knowledge and skills you have, the better chance to succeed and achieve your goals. 

As parents, we want the best for our children. Don't we? Since the day they were born, we are constantly teaching them to walk, talk, write, read, helping them to build up their motor skills with educational toys and learning tools in their early years. 

We send our children to school to learn different subjects, languages, moral values and social skills that would help them in their adulthood in the years to come. I am sure every parent want their child to shine like a star, to have a bright future and hope they'll be successful in life.



Parents and teachers play an important role in a child's learning journey. As a work-at-home mum, I'm always looking for good learning materials for my little ones. I encourage my children to learn as much as they can. That way, they can excel, explore new things, to discover their potential and talents. 


My job as a parent is to give my children the best support they need, guide them in life and help them build a good attitude in learning. 


I'm glad that with the advanced technology and resources we have today, there are many helpful educational materials to make learning fun and interesting for both children & adults.


The mind of a child is full of curiosity, they are always eager to explore and learn. Children are attracted to bright colors, funny faces and colorful pictures, that is why cartoons are their top favorite channels. So, with the right educational tools, learning can be full of joy and excitement. 


I recently came across an interesting website with lots of cool themed worksheets that are customized for children in different age groups. They sent me some worksheets the other day and I would like to share with my readers. There are many lovely designs and different types of worksheets on their website (eg: maze, puzzles, games, mathematics, word tracer and more...) I think the kids would love them!


These worksheets can help the kids to improve their spelling, grammars, vocabulary, writing skills and penmanship as well. Afterall, practice makes perfect! πŸ˜‰


I teach my son spelling every week. (He is Primary 2 this year) I guide him to write proper sentences in his compositions and to speak with confidence during his Show & Tell presentation in school and..........Happiness is when your child brings home his Spelling test with a full score! (10/10) Well done, Son! Mummy is very proud of you! Keep up the good work! πŸ˜˜πŸ‘

Personally, I'm not one who focus too much on academic results. For me, I believe life is more than just getting good grades, there are things like morality and EQ that are equally important. However, I believe in learning as much as possible, to gain knowledge. I want my kids to enjoy learning every day and have a pleasant school life. As I mentioned in my earlier blog, education is indeed important because the world needs future doctors, scientists, lawyers, engineers, etc..


Knowledge is power! Knowledge comes from learning and leaders never stop learning. Education is the key ingredient to achieve long term success!


Every child deserves the best education! 
Whether you are a parent or a teacher...I believe we share the same goal, to improve our children's lives and to build a better future.



Help your kids strengthen their summer spelling knowledge with this spelling test! For more spelling resources, visit Education.com!




Confucius once said...
"Education Breeds Confidence.
 Confidence Breeds Hope. 
 Hope Breeds Peace."


Always keep learning, because life never stops teaching! πŸ˜‰


Blogger Mommywarrior77

1 comment: