Search This Blog

22 February 2021

Food Review - Shepherd's Pie Singapore ๐Ÿฅง



Shepherd's Pie is a classic comfort food for many. The savory dish is commonly baked with ground meat, mixed vegetables and topped with cheesy mashed potatoes. 

I remember when I first tasted the Shepherd's Pie, it was love at first bite! ๐Ÿ˜ I love the nostalgic and indulgent flavor of this homely dish that brings back many fond memories. 



Well, I haven't had a Shepherd's Pie for the longest time and I miss the aroma of freshly baked shepherd's pie that I have been craving lately...and finally...I got to try some from Shepherd's Pie Singapore.




The Midi Bundle is suitable for 4-5pax that comes with a Shepherd's Pie, Lasagna, 9" Pizza, Side and Drink. The food is neatly packed, warm and ready to consume. 

The Authentic Taste!
 
                 


Ahh..this is my favorite! It's so flavorful and well-baked with a crispy crust. The texture is smooth, creamy and fluffy. The pie is filled with generous ingredients, chucks of chicken meat, mushrooms, peas and carrots. Wow! it taste heavenly and you definitely want more on your plate! One of the best I have tasted...Love it! (Must Try!)๐Ÿ‘



I'm a big fan of the classic Mac & Cheese! (They are my happy food) I can have them anytime of the day! Baked with real cheese and crumbs of bacon to enhance the taste! I love the rich, cheesy flavor that explode in every bite. So comforting and sensational!...




This is the first time I tried a no-meat lasagna. It is handmade, filled with wild spinach and ricotta cheese. The taste is pretty unique, the tomatoe paste is blended with layers of flavor and mixed spices. If you are a veggie lover, you gotta' try this! It's a great choice for vegetarians. 

At Shepherd's Pie Singapore, the food is freshly made by the experienced chefs. They aim to provide Authentic and Best-Tasting Shepherd's Pies. 

They offer : 
 1 Hour Island-wide Delivery 
 ✔ Customized Orders (*with advance notice) 
 ✔ Affordable Price
 ✔ Authentic & Premium Taste


Check out their Website for more information, bundle deals, promotion and the full menu. 


Personally, I love anything with cheese and my craving is satisfied! ๐Ÿ˜ My little ones enjoyed the Shepherd's pie and the pizza too! The food was delicious and we appreciate the lovely treat! Gustoso!๐Ÿ‘



For those who love traditional, authentic Italian food, I recommend their food and service. 

With food delivery so common these days, it's convenient to order your favorite food that taste as good as what the restaurant serves.

Feeling hungry?



The good old Shepherd's Pie is perfect with beer/wine any day! Chill and indulge in the joy of good food...

"Eat Good. Feel Good. Live Good!" ❤ 


*The Payment is brought to you by Liquid Gateway


(Disclaimer : This review is a sponsored collaboration with Shepherd's Pie and Best In Singapore, the blog contents are based on my honest opinions and personal experience.)


Shepherd's Pie Singapore

Best In Singapore 


4 comments:

  1. Nice review! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™‚

      Delete
  2. What a feast, looks yummi! ��

    ReplyDelete