Search This Blog

28 September 2020

Product Review - Cake Delivery Singapore ๐Ÿฐ





As a child, I've always love cakes! 

Whenever I see a  shop or a cafe, I would always asked my mom to buy me some cakes. Blame it on my sweet tooth and sugar rush, I can never resist the tempting desserts and a little treat makes me happy!๐Ÿ˜Š




Cake has been one of my comfort food ever since and it brings back many sweet childhood memories.


I'm a big fan of dark chocolate! I received a lovely chocolate cake from Cake Delivery Singapore that day.. The Premium Dark Chocolate Ganache taste so good! I love the smooth chocolate coating and look at the layers of the chocolate inside! Mmmm..I love the rich chocolate flavor, it's like eating a chocolate bar and it melts slowly every bite. The sweetness is just right for me, not overly sweet, the texture is fluffy, moist, creamy and it's kinda' addictive, I have taken a big slice and I still want more.lol. My family and the little ones love the cake too.




Personally, I love the taste of homemade cakes and I like to enjoy them with my favorite tea. If you love chocolate cake as much as I do, you gotta' try this!๐Ÿ‘


The experienced bakers at 
Cake Delivery Singapore are passionate about baking, they aim to provide freshly baked and best tasting homemade gourmet cakes at affordable rates. They uses premium ingredients to ensure the cake quality and standard. Their award-winning recipes are the best rated in Singapore.


If you are a Cheesecake lover, they have the popular Burnt Cheese Cake that everyone is talking about, the award winning New York Cheesecake, their signature Chocolate Fudge Cake, Rainbow Cakes and more...Go check out their website for more details and cake choices.



I always order a cake in advance for birthdays, anniversaries, bbq, parties and it's so hard to find a cake to surprise a friend when the cake shops are closed at night, but now I can order a cake from cakedelivery.sg anytime when they offer 1 Hour Express, Midnight and 24Hours Cake Delivery Service so you don't have to worry about finding a cake when it's just a click away...How cool and so convenient! 



The Dark Chocolate Ganache is one of the best I have tasted and I would strongly recommend their cakes & services.

You don't need to wait for special occasions to get a cake, you can enjoy delicious homemade cakes anytime, any day, with your family & friends or to satisfy your cravings. Well, there's always time for a little treat, so pamper yourself and order a cake today!


Life isn't always sweet, but a little treat can make the day sweeter!...☺ 




8 comments:

  1. Wow,the cake looks great! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, you should try it too! Thumbs up!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜Š❤

      Delete
  2. Nice post.Love choc cakes too!๐Ÿ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love a treat any day..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  3. I love reading through your blog. It’s very interesting blog. Thanks for sharing valuable information to us.
    cake delivery Singapore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog, glad you like them. My pleasure to share some heartfelt information.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š✌️

      Delete
  4. Nice blog thanks for sharing the information. it’s very helpful and useful.
    #Free delivery in Varanasi Cake Delivery Varanasi | Order Best Birthday, Anniversary Cake Online | Free Home Delivery #Online Cake Delivery in Varanasi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. shruumz chocolate

    ReplyDelete